With everyone so far away, CT and DC and such, I decided to start a blog to let everyone else know how cool Jackie and I are. j/k Im just sitting at home getting ready to go to my Mechanical Vectors for Engineers: Statics class. Yay!!! Fun and exciting. I get a test back today so you will all hear about that. I just played w/ the puppy and there will be more about that later. Gotta head to class.
3 comments:
Dear Grackie,
I love your blog! I can't wait to see your puppy! I love you!
Love,
the boopster
GRACKIE.......SO GLAD YOU GUYS HAVE A BLOG! YOUR DOG LOOKS JUST LIKE THE ONES WE USED TO HAVE.....THEY WERE GREAT PROTECTION UNTIL THEY WENT FOR THE SHEEP ACROSS THE STREET. WE HAD TO GET RID OFTHEM FOR THAT REASON. WE
COULD SEE THE NEIGHBORS SUEING US FOR A BUNCH OF DEAD SHEEP...OH WELL. TRAIN IT WELL THAT'S MY COMMENT! WELL I'M GOING TO KEEP IN TOUCH GRANT. GLAD TO SEE YOU GUYS DOING SO WELL. YOU'RE SO STINKIN SMART WITH THAT MATH. I CAN SEE YOU AS SOME FAMOUS ENGINEER. JACKIE HOW'S ALL WITH YOU? YOU SURE
DID HAVE A GORGEOUS WEDDING!!!I AM BUSY MAKING CRAFTS TO SELL FOR THE HOMELESS SHELTER. THEY HOLD A BIG
FAIRE AND AUCTION OFF DECORATED TREES SO THE POOR CAN LIVE DECENTLY. I'M ALL FOR THAT.
This?
That?
Or
The Other?
Post a Comment