Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ya know what really grinds my gears?!?!?!?

For everyone that watches Family Guy that quote will make sense. My favorite radio station KBER 101.1 has an afternoon crew (Mick and Allen). Every Monday they take callers with rants about things that upset them called "Mad Mondays". I called in to express my upsettedness about buying an iPhone for $400 a few weeks ago and just to rub it in Monday June 9th Steve Jobs reveals the iPhone 3G (basically the iPhone 2) that will be available July 11th for $200. Talk about bad timing. For once I should have trusted all those nuts on the web and their "exclusive inside info". So I called in to the radio station and told them all about it. Later in the show they picked the winner and guess what? For the first time ever calling in to a radio station and getting through and winning I was pretty suprised. Who says miracles have ceased to occur? So I won tickets to see the Stone Temple Pilots and tickets to a Funny Car Race. (What ever that is). So tomorrow night I will be going to see STP with my cousin Reed. Remember, even though things may not go your way, some radio personalities may be inclined to give you ticket equal in value to the amount that you over payed for your sweet new cell phone. Lesson learned I say.


2 comments:

Elisa said...

I'm so glad to see you guys posting again after yout 3 month Hiatus. Welcome back!

Elisa said...

Sometimes I need spell check!